High Speed Laser Printing Machine for Drip Irrigation
"Mark on-the-Fly" stands for the marking of moving workpieces. For continuous production lines, marking 'on the fly' offers great solution flexibility by enabling marking of the product while it is moving. Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine was developed through which high speed permanent and abrasion free printing is achieved.
There are no on-costs for additional maintenance or necessity for supplementary consumable items. The printing and marking is done without problem on all current products and at production speeds up to 200 m/min.Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine requires a specific software that takes the speed of the pipe into account in order to ensure distortion-free marking.On The Fly laser marking machine can be directly deployed with customer assembly line and if necessary, assembly line and worktable can also be customized.
Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine features:
- High Speed Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine renders consistent performance at high speed operation.
- High Speed Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine offers the best marking visibility.
- High Speed Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine prints/marks on HDPE,PPR,UPVC,PVC and LLDPE Pipes.
- High process efficiency without waiting times.
- Drip irrigation pipe laser printer prints on online pipes.
- No consumables such as inks and solvents.
- High speed marking can be done on Drip Pipes with the help of synchronization with the line speed of extrude with the motors.
- The printing is fully abrasion resistant.
- The marking does not penetrate in to the actual pipe wall, thus no wall thickness reduction.
- Considerable cost savings in maintenance are achieved compared to ink jet printing solutions.
- No health hazard or risk to operators.
- The speed in the transport direction is continually measured with an encoder signal - so even with start-and-stop processes, you can obtain consistent marking results.
Use of Drip Irrigation Pipe Laser Printing Machine:
- Laser marking on plastics tube, pipe, irrigation pipe with continuously moving on production line.
- Laser marks on Electrical wires and Industrial cables.
- Laser marking on HDPE, PPR, UPVC, PVC and LLDPE Pipes.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece