|Model Name/Number||LPM Portable|
|Brand||Vision Embesoft Solution|
|Features||Fixed head and moving table fixture|
|Laser Type||Co2 Laser|
Vision Embesoft Solution is considered amongst well known organizations, we are engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting a large range of Jewellery Hallmarking Machine
in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. These products are manufactured using high-grade raw material and latest technology machines. We provide this range at moderately prices. The Jewellery Laser Engraving Machine process is virtually all metals and plastics and various other materials with high contrast and without adding any undesirable substance. In most cases the typical physical effect of the laser marker induces a color change within the material so there is no surface modification by corrugations or burrs. Different laser marking methods and laser sources are used, to achieve the best results on every type of material.
Flexibility of Jewellery Laser Engraving Machine:
- Laser marking is highly flexible process compared to any other marking process. Laser marking machine can mark any images and fonts without changing any punch, die, stencil etc. unlike other conventional process.
Features of Jewellery Hallmarking Machine:
- Jewellery Hallmarking Machine offers a non-contact, abrasion-resistant, permanent laser marking onto almost any type of material.
- Jewellery Hallmarking Machine process is Clean and Safe process –Chemical-proof, water-proof, oil, grease fuel-proof.
- No pre or post processing – Laser marking can be done on finished products.
- Jewellery Hallmarking Machine is internationally Accepted as Quality Marking Standard.
Use of Jewellery Hallmarking Machine
- With support of software variable serial numbers, batch numbers, Date Coding and 1D, 2D barcode can be laser marked.
- Text laser marking with all Windows Truetype Fonts.
- Jewellery Hallmarking Machine on Jewellery, Medical Instruments, Automotive, Consumer Goods, Electronics Parts and Giftware etc.
- Using Laser Marking, Clean Plastic and Metal Surfaces.
- Laser marking can be Engrave Deep or Fine.